Perform at the Sunday Sessions in 2017
If you would like to perform at the Sunday Sessions in 2017 please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Before filling in the form please be aware of the following:
- Set lengths are generally 40 – 45 minutes
- We won’t be booking any heavy rock, metal, etc. It’s not that we don’t like it, it’s just that it’s not suitable for the sessions.
- We generally only have one band per session and then have a solo act, duo or trio.
- Some acts perform more than once throughout the year. It’s because we like them a lot. Or they’re our mates, or generally, both.
- You will be fed from the BBQ and will receive a drinks token. We also collect from the crowd and split it evenly between the sound man and all performers.
- If we are stopped by weather or the weather on the day means we don’t start we will try and rearrange but can’t guarantee a replacement show will occur.
- We will create a Facebook event for each session and you will be expected to share and invite guests you think might be interested in attending as will we. The more you promote the more everybody wins.
- The Sunday Sessions will begin on Easter Sunday the 16th of April and occur every two weeks (with a little break for the festival just down the road)